Paper Cheque (USD and HKD)
Personal Cheque and Cashier’s Order
- Please make cheques payable to "FXCM Bullion Limited" and reference your full name and the 8 to 10-digit account number on the underneath of the cheque. If you are a new client, please specify "New Account".
- To ensure fast and efficient processing of deposits, clients are advised to deliver the cheque by mail or in person to FXCM Bullion Limited office as below:
Room 2302 Lee Garden Two, 28 Yun Ping Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- All cheques will take at least 2 business days to clear. Funds will be deposited into the trading account once cleared. Bank clearing will be processed from Monday to Friday except Public Holidays, Christmas Eve, and New Year's Eve. A cheque will be cleared on the following Monday if it is deposited to our bank account on Friday, and a cheque deposited to our bank account on Saturday will be cleared on the following Tuesday (except Public Holidays, Christmas Eve, and New Year's Eve)
- Please note that we will not be able to proceed with withdrawal requests via cheque starting from September 7th, 2019
Notes for Personal Cheques
Clients are advised to deliver a personal cheque to FXCM Bullion Limited by mail or in person. If you intend to deposit the cheque yourself, please provide the following documents for our record:
- A photocopy of the cheque. Please ensure name of bank account holder and account number are shown clearly.
- A deposit slip of the cheque. Please ensure the amount, date of deposit, and cheque number are shown clearly. If you deposit via "Cheque Deposit Machine", please copy the "Cheque Deposit Advice" at a magnified and darker setting to ensure the bank information is legible for verification.
- If the information on the personal cheque does not show both your name and complete bank account number, please enclose relevant bank account document. Acceptable documents include bank statement, debit card, first page of passbook. The document should clearly show the name of the bank account holder and account number for verification.
Notes for Cashier's Orders
Clients are recommended to deliver the cashier's order with the receipt of purchase to FXCM Bullion Limited by mail or in person. If you intend to deposit the cashier's order yourself, please provide the following documents for our record:
- A copy of the cashier's order; and
- Acceptable documents for a record of purchasing the cashier's order, include purchasing receipt, cashier's order application form, passbook or bank statement which showing the transaction of purchasing such cashier's order. Please ensure payee name, purchase date, amount and account number (if any) shown clearly; and
- On the deposit slip of the cashier's order, please ensure the amount, date of deposit and cashier's order number is clearly shown. If you deposit via "Cheque Deposit Machine", please copy the "Cheque Deposit Advice" at a magnified and darker setting to ensure the bank information is legible for verification.
- Cashier's orders issued by overseas banks will be accepted but are not recommended. Processing and clearing may take more than 2 months and are subject to bank's service charges. FXCM Bullion Limited has no control over bank's processing procedure.
- You may be charged a fee by banks for depositing funds via cross-bank transfer. For exact bank charges, please consult your bank directly.
- After funding, please write your full name and 8 to 10-digit account number on the receipt of deposit. If you are a new client, please also specify "New Account". The receipt should be faxed to +852-3420-9501 or you can email a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The time of deposit processing is between 9:00am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday Hong Kong time (excluding Hong Kong public holidays). If we receive your funds AND confirmation of receipt of such funds during this time, the deposit will be processed within 1 business day.
- All client funds are credited to the clients' separated bank account which is opened by FXCM Bullion Limited and independent of the company's account.
- FXCM Bullion Limited does not accept funds for any trading account via a third party. The name of the bank account holder or wire sender must be the same as that of the FXCM Bullion Limited account holder.
- FXCM Bullion Limited does not accept cash deposits. If you carry cash, please deposit to your bank account and make a transfer to FXCM Bullion Limited's bank account.
- FXCM Bullion Limited currently offers accounts in USD or HKD denomination and accepts deposits in USD or HKD. If you fund your account by online payment, please note that only USD will be accepted. For those opening USD accounts, all HKD deposits will be converted to USD at 7.85. While for those opening HKD accounts, all USD deposits will be converted to HKD at 7.75. FXCM Bullion Limited reserves the right to adjust the exchange rate according to the market conditions without prior notice to clients. Please contact us for rates for other currencies.
- FXCM Bullion Limited can neither guarantee the receipt nor the return of cash deposits and 3rd party deposit.
- For further information, please feel free to contact us on +852-3470-9038 or email us at email@example.com.