Local Transfer (For Hong Kong Clients Only) & Wire
ATM, Internet Bank, Bank Counter
FXCM supports local transfer (for Hong Kong clients only) such as ATM, Internet Bank, Bank Counter and bank wire deposit. Please log onto MYFXCM for further details.
- You may be charged a fee by banks for depositing funds via cross-bank transfer. For exact bank charges, please consult your bank directly.
- After funding, please write your full name and 8 to 10-digit account number on the receipt of deposit. The receipt should be faxed to +852-3420-9501 or you can email a scanned copy to email@example.com.
- The time of deposit processing is between 9:00am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday Hong Kong time (excluding Hong Kong public holidays). If we receive your funds AND confirmation of receipt of such funds during this time, the deposit will be processed within 1 business day.
- All client funds are credited to the clients' separated bank account which is opened by FXCM Bullion Limited and independent of the company's account.
- FXCM Bullion Limited does not accept funds for any trading account via a third party. The name of the bank account holder or wire sender must be the same as that of the FXCM Bullion Limited account holder.
- FXCM Bullion Limited does not accept cash deposits. If you carry cash, please deposit to your bank account and make a transfer to FXCM Bullion Limited's bank account.
- For those opening USD accounts, all HKD deposits will be converted to USD at 7.85. While for those opening HKD accounts, all USD deposits will be converted to HKD at 7.75. FXCM Bullion Limited reserves the right to adjust the exchange rate according to the market conditions without prior notice to clients. Please contact us for rates for other currencies.
- FXCM Bullion Limited can neither guarantee the receipt nor the return of cash deposits and 3rd party deposit.
- For further information, please feel free to contact us on +852-3470-9038 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MT4: Accounts on the MetaTrader 4 platform have maximum account equity restrictions. Contact FXCM for details.