FXCM Bullion Online Service Center
MyFXCM is an interactive website exclusively for FXCM Bullion clients. The site enables clients to quickly and easily perform administrative functions, as well as access account information and reports. MyFXCM requires no special software and can be accessed on any computer via your Internet browser 24 hours a day. You can also access the website directly from the Trading Station by clicking on the "MyFXCM" button.
MyFXCM gives you the ability to:
- View your account balance
- Deposit funds
- Update contact information
- Change banking instructions
- Change passwords, security questions and answers
- Access withdrawal and client forms
- Add additional accounts
- Transfer funds between accounts
To withdraw funds from your trading account, please log into MyFXCM and submit your withdrawal request.
Withdrawal Requests are processed within two business days of receipt. The cut-off time for processing withdrawals is Monday to Friday 4:30pm HKT, except on Hong Kong public holidays. Any completed form received after that time will be processed the next business day. The client will be solely responsible for any delays, failure to process funds or any other circumstances that result from incomplete information or documents.
Hong Kong: You may be charged a fee of USD20/HKD150 by banks for withdrawing funds via local bank transfer. For additional bank charges, please consult your bank directly.
Overseas (including China): USD20/HKD150
- FXCM Bullion does not make third party withdrawals. Please ensure the name on the bank account matches the name on the FXCM Bullion Limited account application.
- For USD denominated accounts, if clients wish to withdraw in HKD, we will convert from USD to HKD at 7.75. While for HKD denominated accounts, if clients wish to withdraw in USD, we will convert from HKD to USD at 7.85. Subject to change according to market conditions at FXCM Bullion's sole discretion.
- Withdrawal requests via wire transfer
- Transfer to local banks will clear in 1 to 2 business days. Please note that you may be charged a fee by banks for withdrawing funds via cross-bank transfer. For exact bank charges, please consult your bank directly.
- International wire transfers will usually clear in 3 to 5 business days. Besides the wire bank, the intermediary bank will charge a fee (this fee varies depending on the intermediary bank).
- Please note that we will not be able to proceed with withdrawal requests via cheque starting from September 7th, 2019