Over the Counter Gold/Silver Bullion
(OTC Gold/Silver Bullion)
Trade with FXCM's Trading Edge
- Generous up to 200:1 Leverage Appx. (or appx. 0.5% margin)†, compared to the futures market requiring large contracts with leverage usually limited to 25 to 1.
- No Re-quotes** on OTC Gold/Silver Bullion for fast execution without expensive re-quotes.
- Hedging Capability. Long and short OTC Gold/Silver Bullion in the same account and hedge your positions.
- FXCM's Trading Station gives you three powerful ways to trade with just one login or FXCM’s upgraded MT4 platform designed to enhance your trading experience. Details
|Instrument Name||Minimum Trade Size||Margin Requirement
Per Min Trade Size (USD)
|Target FXCM Spread‡||Minimum Stop Distance||Trading Hours (GMT)||Break Time (GMT)|
|XAU/USD||1||0.5||0||Sun 23:00 -
|Daily 22.00 - 23.00|
|XAG/USD||50||0.05||0||Sun 23.00 -
|Daily 22.00 - 23.00|
* Contract sizes for metal products are measured by weight, with ounce as trading unit. The minimum trade size “1” equates to 1 ounce of the trading product. If you intend to trade 100 ounces, please select “100.”
All hours are stipulated in GMT. During the break you will not be able to place market orders, and limit/stops cannot be placed and/or amended. For details, see Product Guide.
Trading OTC Gold/Silver Bullion on Margin
- Up to 200:1 Leverage (or 0.5% margin) means with each $1 in your account you control up to $200.
- Margin is the funds in your account necessary to back an individual trade. With 0.5% margin, you must keep a cash balance of 0.5% of the total value of your position(s) to maintain the position.
For OTC Gold/Silver Bullion margin call policy, click here to view.
OTC Gold/Silver Bullion Rollover Explained
OTC Gold/Silver Bullion Rollover will be performed. Details of FXCM's rollover rates (rolls) are detailed on the FXCM’s Trading Station and MetaTrader 4 platform in a transparent manner.Product Guide
Free Trading Station Practice Account
You have successfully registered for a free demo account.
- 1 Log On to Your Practice Account
Enter your User ID and Password into the platform to access your new demo. Your User ID and Password were emailed to you.
- 2 Choose a Trading Platform
Download Mobile Trading Platform
iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Demo registration is currently down for scheduled maintenance.
A representative will send your demo login credentials to the email address provided when registration is back online.
**FXCM Bullion Limited maintains a no re-quote policy for OTC Gold/Silver Bullion. Circumstances may exist based on order size, trading pattern, and/or market conditions when individuals may not receive execution at the requested rate. In such cases, orders are executed at the next available rate within the trader's parameters. All prices are subject to the activity and conditions in the underlying market.
†Trading OTC Gold/Silver Bullion on margin carries a high degree of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. The possibility exists that you could sustain losses in excess of your deposited fund and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Margin for OTC Gold and OTC Silver trading is up to 200:1.
‡Please note that FXCM strives to provide traders with tight, competitive spreads; however, there may be instances when market conditions cause spreads to widen beyond the spreads displayed here. Additionally, spreads may not be applicable to client accounts of referring brokers. For additional information about widened spreads, click here.
FXCM does not permit the practice of arbitrage when trading OTC Gold/Silver Bullion. Transactions that rely on price latency arbitrage opportunities may be revoked and FXCM reserves the right to make necessary corrections or adjustments on the account, without prior notice. In accordance with FXCM Bullion Limited's Client Agreement, accounts that rely on arbitrage strategies may be subjected to intervention, which may include widening the spreads on your account.